Italian documents for use abroad?

request certificate →


Contact us to legalize your certificate!

Italian documents for use abroad: Most likely you will need Legalization or Apostille.

Any Italian document needs a legalization stamp to be valid for use abroad. Discover with us which kind of legalization you need…

Apostille or Consular legalization?

An Apostille is required for all types of documents for use in foreign countries. This gives the document legal value within countries that are part of the Hague Convention – (the Convention abolishes the need for Legalization for Foreign Public Documents, which usually can take a long time)

What if your country of destination is not part of the Hague Convention? We can take care of the Consular legalization for you!

The Consular Legalization is the certification of the signature or seal of a Government Authority by a foreign Embassy or Consulate on a document for use in a foreign country. For documents that are to be used in countries that are not part of the Hague Convention, then a chain of authentication is applied that eventually includes legalization by the appropriate Consulate of the country of intended use.

Contact us to know if you need Apostille or Consular legalization!

  • Fill in the form with your queries and we will answer shortly with our fees and timeline for delivery of the document requested

    Request Quotation